Enjoy the heart of Kilifi by cycling around its ancient trees
1. Seedling workshop Learn about our baobab lamps and our zero waste policy.
2. Takaungu creek: jump and swim in the turquoise waters. If it is low tide, you can have a nice walk in the creek.
You can use the ferry to cross the creek and visit Takaungu village and its vibrant Muslim community. Stop by Zinj workshop for leather goodies and have a traditional Swahili meal at Shaheen.
3. Creek club: Lots of activities for kids and adults, you can swim in the pool, play tennis and have yoga, pilates
and kickboxing lessons.
4. Big baobab: This is the biggest baobab in the area, have a break under the shade, hug it and climb on its
majestic branches. The tree is more than 500 years old.
5. The food movement: you can eat delicious organic meals , taste brewery beer and visit the surrounding
amazing artists’ studios
6. Kivukoni Indigenous Tree Nursery: offer a wide selection of coastal trees and shrubs, surrounded by 3 acres
of indigenous forest restoration in which they have planted over 300 species in the last 5 years.
7. Plantation sisal factory: you can learn how sisal fiber is produced.
8. Plantation Milk: you can buy fresh milk. (From16:00)
Contact us for bookings: 0704055762 – 0724070940